ID: 71643 (AEG-ICS-300)
Hover or touch above to zoom
New stock design (not imaged) will be the version that ships.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Full metal CNC machined upper and lower receiver with laser engraved ICS trademarks
- Full metal ICS Komodo keymod handguard accepts all standard keymod accessories (3x keymod rails included)
- Ambidextrous magazine release and fire controls
- MTR-S1 adjustable stock provides the user with a large battery storage space
- Front and rear CRS folding sights
- Ergonomic motor grip
- M120 spring provides reliable high powered performance
- Integrated MOSFET for better trigger response and efficiency
840mm - 935mm (adjustable)Weight:
3160g Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 421-441
ICS follows the market demand and has globalization and localization strategies. Local distributors, wholesalers, or dealers are our distribution channels to ensure our best products and best services can be delivered to the end users. We expect ourselves to be the market leader to explore and create the market.
We take care of our brand and good will by constantly improving first tier R&D, middle tier production quality, and the last tier marketing capabilities. ICS keeps expanding the quality and quantity of R&D teams. Our product lines will be more and more completed by our excellent innovative and developing capabilities. All of these make ICS the best Taiwan made AEG brand in every aspect.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"After using this Gun in a couple Games Ive Noticed A few things That should be Mentioned.
This Gun is an absolute Monster, It shoots around 364 Fps with .30g Bbs
This Gun sucks down NiMh batteries for breakfast
This Gun is absolutely one of the most sturdy feeling guns, I fell hard last game and everything is still in order
Semi has plenty fast enough RoF
The Body of it is beautifuly cut, even better in person
The EBB is more quiet than i expected, just adds a little more to the typical sound an AEG makes
There is only one Janky thing on this gun, where the Wire in the rear meets the fuse block, which can be repaired easily if it happens to come loose, very easy fix in my opinion.
in the future, i may bypass the fuse all together or add a more secure way for the wire to meet the fuse block.
Overall one of the best guns I have used on the field, i would say better than my VFC Avalon for sure.
"So far a great gun... Does everything I have asked of it so far without any real issues.
Only downside is when I throw a 11.1v in it i blow the 20A fuse. I hear the gun comes with another fuse that works just fine with 11.1v but I didn't receive any. A pretty solid gun overall but I do think I could have gotten something just as nice for around 280.
"Overall, this is a 5-star gun that meets the expectations that come with ~$400 gun. With that said, there are a few minor issues.
- Exceptional external build quality, workmanship, and design – Lines flow from one part to the next with extremely tight tolerances
- Split gearbox – Functionality that is unique to ICS which made changing my spring a breeze (See other note below)
- Built-in mosfet – True 11.1v LiPo-ready
- All controls are ambidextrous
- High-quality, fully functional sights that can be adjusted for both windage and elevation
- Keymod holes that are 100% compliant with the standard – No cheap “airsoft” spec here
- Rotary hop-up adjustment – I like that it is not clickable as I prefer to fine-tune my hop-up
- Very comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Electronic blowback is a nice feature that adds a touch of realism. However, it won’t be mistaken for Tippman-level blowback
- ICS is known to blow fuses – No change here. Immediately switch out the installed 20A fuse with the included 30A fuse. ICS should just install the 30A fuse by default……
- Grease application is tad bit too generous – I have some excessive grease showing around the fire selector switch
- Only a basic mosfet – A 3-round or 5-round burst option would have been nice at this price point
- Shoots ~440 fps with .20 bbs out of the box which is way over typical outdoor field limits. However, changing the spring took less than a minute due to the split gearbox
- ~19 rps
- Based on my experience with .28-.32 bbs, the effective range is ~200 feet for center mass of a man-sized target
Discuss about ICS CXP-MARS Full Metal Komodo Airsoft AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!